Reaching your target audience with Boughton's Coffee House
With a contemporary design and format, yet still containing all the relevant trade news, industry insight and comment existing readers have come to expect and new readers will enjoy, the website is regularly updated with fresh content, the magazine is published six times a year, delivering engaging and relevant insight, and our enewsletters regularly go out to the coffee industry.
- Printed copies distributed to over 7,500 subscribers and independent coffee house owners
- 8,000 minimum printed copies per edition in total, readership 30,000 per month
- The content provides industry news and tips for coffee shop business development
- Strong links with industry trade events – the magazine is circulated at major coffee industry trade shows
- Initially launched in 2003, the magazine has a 16 year heritage as a trustworthy, informative coffee industry trade publication – and is still going strong!
MAGAZINE PUBLICATION DATES
|121||October/ November 2019||3rd October|
|122||December 2019/ January 2020||5th December|
To complement your feature in the magazine, to coincide with a major coffee event or to promote a new offering, a monthly enewsletter is sent out to over 8,000 engaged industry subscribers.
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING & CAMPAIGNS
With regular postings to a large and engaged following on social media, we can also work with you to promote your offering on our channels, perhaps to complement your enewsletter feature. We can also offer to manage your social media campaigns in-house.
WEBSITE PROMOTIONAL FEATURES - please see MEDIA PACK
The List is a select listing of the finest companies within the coffee industry. Promoted within the Boughton’s Coffee House printed magazine and on related enewsletters its valuable resource for contacting key suppliers within our industry. For details of how to be included within this exclusive list please contact Dean Brown below.
PACKAGE DEALS AVAILABLE - please see MEDIA PACK
Interested in working with us to promote your business and strengthen you brand presence in the coffee/cafe bar sector?
Contact Dean Brown
Tel: 01603 733388
Mob: 07896 496981