Established in April 2003 by Ian Boughton, Boughton’s Coffee House magazine is now being published by Newhall Publishing. With a new design and format yet still containing all the relevant trade news, industry insight and comment existing readers have come to expect and new readers will enjoy, the magazine will be published 6 times a year, delivering engaging and relevant insight to the coffee industry.
Boughton’s Coffee House is a news publication aimed at a range of coffee-related trades – from independent cafe operators through to artisan roasters, suppliers and employees in the sector. A vital difference between Coffee House and its competitors is that we know what we are talking about – and we can actually make a cappuccino! As well as publishing the latest events, research, products and innovations, Boughton’s Coffee House will continue to interest and enthuse trade readers with its keen eye for a story.
• Industry news round-up
• Coffee and specialty tea shows and events
• In the spotlight – in-depth interview with a key player in the sector
• New product innovation news and showcases
• Step-by-step guides to techniques and processes
• Investigative reports into issues affecting the sector